Oleana N. LamendolaM.D. Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
Dr. Oleana Lamendola received her Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA. She then received her Medical Degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Lamendola completed her Gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of South Florida and her Internal Medicine internship and residency at Earl K. Long Medical Center in Baton Rouge, LA. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Association between colonic diverticulosis and prevalence of colorectal polyps – Internal Journal of Colorectal Disease
- Atypical locations of primary squamous cell carcinoma of the gastrointestinal tract: a case series and review of the literature – Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genetic evidence that the uvsE gene produce of Deinococcus Radiodurans R1 is a UV damage endonuclease – Journal of Bacteriology
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Louisiana Gastroenterology Society